Richie's Slush Favorite Mixes!

Share your favorite slush mixes...different flavors & cocktail recipes!

23 comments for “Richie's Slush Favorite Mixes!”

1. Gravatar of RadioCoffeehouseRadioCoffeehouse

1 mango
    2 blue raspberry
    2 cotton candy
    2 watermelon

4. Gravatar of AndrewAndrew
    Posted Saturday, October 09, 2010 at 5:18:21 PM

I just want to let you guys know how much I enjoy the watermelon slushie! It's Awesome, keep up the good work.

5. Gravatar of meg buckleymeg buckley
    Posted Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 10:47:02 AM

LOVE watermelon, cotton candy, banana and root beer. Have been a Richie's slush lover since 1956!! So glad you're on Cape Cod!!!

6. Posted Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 3:48:00 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7. Gravatar of bobbybobby
    Posted Thursday, July 07, 2011 at 10:10:24 PM

i love richies and all the hot girls working (creepy old guy)

8. Gravatar of jackjack
    Posted Thursday, July 07, 2011 at 10:12:09 PM

i love slush yay!

9. Gravatar of JayneJayne
    Posted Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 12:23:11 PM

My daughter just recently found your Watermelon Italian Ice at a local market. She liked it so much she went back and bought all of them. As she cannot eat solid foods, this is one of a limited amount of liquid/soft foods that my daughter's illness will allow her to tolerate. Thank you for making something that makes her happy.

10. Gravatar of NancyNancy
    Posted Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 8:41:01 AM

How new is the coconut slush? My local store had it available for the first time and it was a big hit my annual luau party.

11. Posted Friday, July 29, 2011 at 12:10:13 PM

At least 2-3 years

12. Gravatar of GraceannGraceann
    Posted Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 5:27:14 PM

Can I find the 10 oz cups in stores? I was just at my sons ball field and they were selling them and I wanted to buy them for his school birthday party. Thanks

13. Gravatar of MonicahMonicah
    Posted Monday, June 25, 2012 at 10:37:37 AM

I can eat 1,000 cups of blue vanilla slush everyday! Thanks god I found 10 oz cups at Stop & Shop!

14. Gravatar of SandySandy
    Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 9:30:05 PM

I have been buying your watermelon italian ice 16oz. containers at a local convenience store in beacon falls,ct. for the last 2 years. It the the best I have ever tasted & nothing else comes close. This is the only store around that I know of that sells it. I was just told by the owner that it has been discontinued.What I'm trying to find out is did you discontinue it or
    did the place they get their orders fron disc

15. Posted Tuesday, October 09, 2012 at 7:45:11 PM

Thanks to Stop & Shop I found great ices, mango, blue vanilla, cherry, lemon, watermelon all were great. Very jealous seeing the great list of flavors. Thinking up excuses to travel to Massachusetts from Long Island.

16. Gravatar of nate maddoxnate maddox
    Posted Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:19:52 PM

i would like to talk to someone about reting a cart you can call ne at 8563623153

17. Gravatar of Derek NelsonDerek Nelson
    Posted Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 8:25:49 PM

I would like more info on your business programs. I am interested in opening a stand this summer.

18. Gravatar of BruceBruce
    Posted Tuesday, June 04, 2013 at 8:36:19 PM

Where's the Grape? I can never find Grape!!!!!

19. Gravatar of Richard Reeves Jr.Richard Reeves Jr.
    Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 at 6:28:35 PM

We Love your Waterice in Bensalem PA from Acme Markets and wish you were available more In Bucks Co. PA.as well as the Philadelphia area,It's The Best!

20. Gravatar of Richard Reeves Jr.Richard Reeves Jr.
    Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 at 6:29:17 PM

21. Gravatar of Richard Reeves Jr.Richard Reeves Jr.
    Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 at 6:29:23 PM

22. Gravatar of Richard Reeves Jr.Richard Reeves Jr.
    Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 at 6:29:29 PM

23. Gravatar of Sarah HalcottSarah Halcott
    Posted Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 8:49:27 PM

Easy to scoop- what a lie. It was so hard the scoop was scraping off on to the ice- the ice was harder than the scoop.